Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm not your friend, John McCain

"My fellow Americans" and "Friends, Romans, Countrymen" stand out as great political terms of endearment.

However, when John McCain over uses his insincere, condescending, "My friends," I want to cover my ears.

Number one. I am not his friend. I don't hate him, but he is becoming more unlikeable each day. He is becoming less presidential each time he utters the same tired, "My Friends." Then again, he could make a great president of a senior citizen home.

Number two: After suffering defeat in 2000 at the hands of George Bush and his negative, false campaign ads, why would McCain resort to the same tactic? Or would that be a strategy? McCain lost to Bush in the GOP primary partly do to false rumors claiming McCain was homosexual and that he fathered a black child out of wedlock. Dirty, dirty, dirty. Now McCain is approving similar type ads against Obama.

McCain may not be as dumb as Bush, but his campaign is starting to look a lot like the 2000 season.

If you emulate Bush to get in office, you will duplicate Bush when you get there.

If McCain wins, he will be just like Bush; Not my friend.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 8, 2008 at 4:06 PM , Blogger busyman said...

that last comment is the kicker! i like it! i read a huge story about McCain in Rolling Stone today... it was very, very interesting. lots of things you will NEVER hear anywhere else. check it out!

 
At October 8, 2008 at 9:31 PM , Blogger busyman said...

oh. and the country song.... you should definitely get one your boys who got a recording studio put it together for you. i think it would be a hit!

 
At October 9, 2008 at 12:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well not only is he referring to us as friends, but apparently, we're his fellow prisoners too. Is it just me or is this race becoming more and more ridiculous by the minute?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home