Friday, September 26, 2008

Sarah Palin needs prayer to speak

Ever seen an on the street news report where the reporter seeks out the most ignorant, inarticulate, maybe even intoxicated person on the street for an update?

Reporter: Excuse me sir. Can you tell me what happened?

Street Person: Yeah. See, like I was just standing ova by da dumpster when dis here truck pulls up, see.

Rep: Ok, what did you see?

SP: Well this dude gets out and starts walking dis way. I jumped back out da way like John McCain dodging a debate. Next thang I knows, she standing in the street talking to herself, the man with the gun sittin' in the bed of his truck with a gun to his own head, and you standing here askin' me some damn silly questions.

Rep: Yes, but sir, what happened? How did this end up like this?

SP: See, I'm tryna tell you. I was just standing right next to everything. He asked her a question about foreign policy. She starts talking and the man went nuts.

Rep: Did you know the victim?

SP: Like I said. I knows errybody in this hood. And errybody knows me. Don't nuttin' go on 'round here dat I don't know about. I sees errything that Stevie Wonder can't. Hell, I can see Russia from right here.

Rep: Thank you sir. This is Joe Reporter on the street where the woman talks people insane. Back to you in the studio.


And so it was, the first non scripted, hand held Sarah Palin interview. Is she a bumbling idiot or what? How anyone can watch and listen to her talk without dropping to their knees in prayer is beyond me. This woman trying to speak on anything foreign sounds worse than a crackhead trying to explain the Monroe Doctrine.

Please pray for Sarah Palin. She needs it. Hell, we need it. Pray that she is not ever asked to speak without practice. Pray that we won't have to listen to any more impromptu interviews.

That African preacher needs to do another exorcism. Pray that she discovers a logical thought process. Someone needs to cut the pull string off this mis-talking doll. She left Alaska is such a hurry she forgot to turn on the Northern Lights.

No wonder she is such an adept moose hunter. She can probably talk to them. Or maybe she freezes them in their tracks with her stupidity, then she shoots them. Here moosey, moosey. Bang! Poor thing. Not the moose. I mean Sarah.

Back to you , folks.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2008 at 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She scares the hell out of me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home